8 October 2012

Rollers

I'm guessing that hair straightening is currently more popular than hair curling, so this drawing is somewhat passe.  I say 'guessing', as my own styling at its most labour-intensive involves twisting the ends of my hair under while still damp, the desk lamp doubling as dryer (surprisingly effective). Still, on behalf of womanhood in general, I am very glad about their diminished use, although the females below look happy enough. 


 I freely apologise to Wil-hold for borrowing the above. They may still be in business, although they're quite wrong about my needing two types of rollers. I hope I only have one type of hair at a time. On the other hand, if it's Problem and Normal and Fine all at once, should I use both types of roller simultaneously? I'm pretty sure that my hair is beyond all this; I'm sure it's showing at least seven signs of aging, or more, and rollers aren't going to be enough to fix that.

No comments:

Post a Comment