1 November 2013

A Quick Thought


Another experiment in infographics here, otherwise known as a graph, and jolly dull it looks, too. Obviously I need to work harder at my presentation. It plots the number of times any pair of my shoes (a total of 12 pairs) have been worn over the past two years (x axis), against the heel height of the corresponding shoes (y axis). The result is a parabolic curve- more precisely, a quadratic Bezier curve- clearly demonstrating that the higher the heel, the less often I wear the shoe. (Doh!) I spend most of my life sitting at a drawing board; the real question here is why I ever buy any shoe with a heel over 2 cm.

Note: The data represented here was meticulously collated by myself over a two-year period from 28 09.2011 to 20.10.2013, and does not include the use of flip-flops or slippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment